Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 14.1.1 Update
About DaVinci Resolve 14 Software
The free DaVinci Resolve 14 includes all of the same high quality processing as DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio and can handle unlimited resolution media files. However it does limit project mastering and output to Ultra HD resolutions or lower. DaVinci Resolve 14 only supports a single processing GPU on Windows and Linux and 2 GPUs on the latest Mac Pro.
If you need features such as support for multiple GPUs, 4K output, motion blur effects, temporal and spatial noise reduction, HDR tools, Lens distortion correction, de-interlacing, Resolve FX Lens Flare, Lens Blur and Film Grain, 3D stereoscopic tools, remote rendering, an external database server and collaboration tools that let multiple users work on the same project at the same time, please upgrade to DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 14.1.1
This software update fixes a bug when detecting Blackmagic Desktop Video hardware, improves monitoring selection of PsF formats, provides better license dongle detection on MacOS High Sierra. In addition, this update has many general performance and stability improvements, and is recommended for all DaVinci Resolve 14 users.
• Addressed an issue with detecting Blackmagic Desktop Video hardware with older driver versions
• Addressed an issue when setting monitoring to PsF formats when using Desktop Video drivers newer than v10.9.3
• Addressed an issue with the detection of license dongles on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar on High Sierra
• Addressed a crash when changing audio plugins and reloading the project without saving
• Addressed a crash when opening a project with title presets in the Media Pool
• Addressed a crash during playback when Enable Video Field Processing was turned on
• Addressed a crash when connecting to an incompatible database and switching projects
• Addressed a crash when toggling Show Current Clip With Handles and loading a memory if Live Save was on
• Addressed a crash when deleting favourite transition presets
• Addressed a crash when cancelling a project save and navigating to another Resolve database
• Addressed an issue where disabling a compound node would not immediately refresh the viewer
• Addressed an issue where splitting certain linked audio-video clips would not link the split components correctly
• Addressed an issue where ResolveFX Face Refinement would stop working when a clip was moved into a compound clip
• Addressed an issue where video scopes on the Edit page would sometimes show an incorrect display
• Addressed an issue where quitting Resolve would sometimes cause an incorrect shutdown on Linux
• Addressed an issue where horizontal scrolling in the timeline comparison dialog would sometimes not work as expected
• Addressed an issue in Project Server where clicking Enable Sharing may not work on some machines
• Addressed an issue where switching between large databases would take a long time to respond
• Addressed an issue where Resolve would show Media Offline frames when using RED Rocket-X to decode certain RED clips
• Addressed an issue where decoding some RED clips with CUDA in Resolve Color Management would show a black frame
• Addressed an issue where Resolve would sometimes show the Welcome dialog on successive runs
• Addressed an issue where copying audio clip keyframes would not apply it properly on the target clip
• Addressed an issue where rendering to DNxHD 36 would cause a slight shift in the red and blue channels
• Addressed a potential crash when opening floating Media Pool windows and switching pages
• Addressed an issue where the 3D qualifier would not be correctly applied for Group Pre-Clip versions
• Addressed an issue where changing master bus configuration with audio FX present would result in loss of audio output for the bus
• Addressed an issue where the display of track colors would go out of sync when deleting a track and undoing it
• Addressed an issue where dragging a clip from the Media Pool to the Fairlight timeline would sometimes show an additional track
• General performance and stability improvements
This download is available for the following operating systems.
To download this update click on the links above to visit the support pages of the Blackmagic Design website. You will also find details of the minimum system requirements for this download and further information on how to perform any update.
Shop for Blackmagic Design DaVinci related products on the ESV store