xVision Video Converter HDMI to HDBaseT Transmitter
Professional Converter designed for the use on the road
Transport 4K30 signals and Ethernet over up to 100 meters of CAT6 cable, with HDCP support, no compression and no latency, all with no external DC adapter.
Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So xVision started with a clean sheet, and built what may soon become your most trustworthy piece of equipment.
Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role. Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. xVision wanted to change that, so they designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON True 1 Connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience AC outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector... Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year. Multiple mounting options : C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure : The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come. Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port & EtherCON prevents accidental disconnection.
- Fully compliant with HDBaseT 1.0 devices.
- Transmits 4K30P signals over up to 100 meters of CAT6 cable with HDCP support.
- Built-in Ethernet channel for projector control, LAN extension and more.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
- xVision Transmitter HDMI to HDBT (True1)
- HDMI male with locking system to DVI male (1m)
- AC mains to PowerCon True1 cable