Sennheiser EW 322 G3 GB Wireless Clip-On Microphone Set
High Quality Theatre/Presentation system with Transmitter, Diversity Receiver, ME 4 Clip On Microphone and Cables
Feedback-rejecting, powerful sounding presentation set: ME 4 miniature cardioid clip-on microphone, robust SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter, EM 300 G3 true diversity receiver for highest reception quality.
The feedback-rejecting EW 322 is a powerful sounding presentation set. The ME 4 miniature cardioid clip-on mic comes with EM 300 G3 true diversity receiver for highest reception and robust SK 300 G3 body pack.
The EW 322 G3 should be a mandatory addition to any video reporting unit or presentation set. A design centred on high performance and portability does not compromise on its internal specifications. Sennheiser’s mic is complimented by a straightforward graphic display and simple menu. The cardioid pattern mic’s clip-on is inconspicuous and utilises a body pack transmitter to provide crystal clear sound and both great resistance to feedback and clear voice reproduction. The true diversity receiver keeps excellent reception.
Both are insubstantial to mount and intuitive to use without conceding capability or toughness.
- Channel 38 (606.500MHz to 613.500MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- The "800MHz duplex gap" (823MHz to 832MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- 'Channel 70' (863MHz to 865MHz) is available, Licence exempt (FREE), up to four frequencies can be used simultaneously.
- UHF TV Channels 21 - 37 (470MHz to 606MHz) and 39 - 60 (614MHz to 790MHz) may be licensed for use depending on exact location and time period required.
- 1785MHz to 1800MHz is available in England, Wales and Scotland. Licence REQUIRED. NOT available in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
To apply for a licence and all other queries please visit the Ofcom website
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid)
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions