Sennheiser EW 100 G4-Ci1-GB Wireless Instrument Set
Wireless performance set for guitar & bass (GB Range: 606-648 MHz - Channel 38)
Engineeered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for guitar and bass.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for guitar and bass. Robust bodypack transmitter and Ci1 instrument cable for daily use on stage.
G4 is where the magic is
On a live stage in your favorite venue or at major festivals. In houses of worship, and in the theater. Sound engineers and avid users love its flexibility and versatility whereas more casual users will adore how easy it is to setup, allowing them to fully concentrate on their main goal: connecting with their audience.
For daily use on every stage - evolution wireless G4 – 100 Series
Now even more simple, flexible and reliable: The 100 series has become the first choice for both sound designers and occasional users because of its simple operating concept – and because the system makes no compromises in terms of live sound.
- Engineeered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for guitar and bass.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and robust Ci 1 instrument cable for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
EM 100 G4 Receiver
SK 100 G4 Bodypack Transmitter
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- Ci 1 instrument cable
- GA 3 rackmount set
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- frequency supplement sheet