Roland V-4EX 4-Channel Digital Video Mixer with Effects
All-in-one SD Video Mixer with HDMI In/Out, USB Streaming Out & built-in Multiviewer with touch control
The Roland V-4EX advances the industry-standard Roland V-4 four channel video mixer by incorporating HDMI inputs/outputs, USB streaming, HDCP support, built-in touch multi-viewer, and audio embedding. These features are added to the strong primary feature set including built-in effects and unique user interface that has made the V-4 one of the besting selling video mixers of all time. See the current VR-3EX Streaming Software Compatibility list for more information on streaming software compatibility.
The Roland V-4EX is a cutting-edge video mixer that develops and surpasses the user-friendliness and quality of the V-4. The V-4EX features a touch-screen colour display and four interference-proof HDMI inputs. An innovative mix engine consistently guarantees crystal-clear images, as well as during transition effects. The V-4EX is perfect for studio production or seamlessly edited live video and audio.
The V-4EX separates itself from the rest of the pack by the simplicity of its operation. There are actually only a small number of controls for such a wide range of applications – an interface with which it is simple become familiar. The large colour touch screen allows for quick control through navigational menus, so transitions and effects are rapidly and effortlessly added. This makes the V-4EX well suited to live mixing, providing professional, refined and faultless transitions and effects.
The large T-bar controller acts as a stable video fader carving out seamless, stutter-free transitions between images. It is also possible to employ a fade-to-white or fade-to-black effect, by means of the Output Fade knob.
Regardless of video input type, the V-4EX delivers more than 250 different transition effects. From simple fades to artistic, creative transitions: with a few pushes of a button they are all within range. This tiny video mixer provides spectacular visual results.
- 3 Input (SD HDMI/Composite) + 1 Input (Up to 1080p HDMI/RGB/Component/Composite)
- PGM Output (Up to 1080p HDMI + RGB/Component + Composite) + PVW Output (PVW/Multiviewer)
- 480p/576p Progressive internal processing
- Built-in multiviewer with touch control
- Built-in frame synchronizers on all inputs
- Scalers on CH 4 and Output
- 259 Transitions 148 Effects
- HDCP compliant
- Audio Embedding
- Audio Mixer & Delay -up to 4 frames
- USB Streaming Out for webstreaming
* The refresh rate is the maximum value of each resolution.
* The output format of HDMI and RGB/Component is always the same.
Signal Level Impedance
Size and Weight