The PreSonus AudioBox i One and i Two are recording systems designed for use on Mac, PC and iPad, are USB 2.0 bus powered and are ideal for mobile musicians, podcasters and sound designers alike. Equipped with either 1 microphone input or 2 as well as 2 line outputs the AudioBox i series are a highly portable recording solutions.
The AudioBox i features the same Class A preamplifiers you find in the rest of the PreSonus professional line, no corners have been cut when it comes to audio quality. Indeed both AudioBox i models provide 24-bit resolution and sampling rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz. The AudioBox i One has a single high-headroom microphone preamp and as you’d expect the AudioBox i Two has double that. Both have dual line outputs in the form of ¼” TRS connectors and both have a single headphone output with adjustable level. The AudioBox i Two has MIDI In and Out and both can be used on Mac, PC or iPad via an app from the App Store.
PreSonus has bundled in a copy of their Studio One Artist software with the AudioBox i range. This refreshing piece of software carries all of the features you have come to expect from a DAW with none of the bloat, freeing up users time to stay creative rather than go through drawn-out processes. In addition Studio One Artist includes many plugins, virtual instruments, sounds and loops. With the app specifically made for the iPad users have the opportunity to capture recordings directly from their iPad and wireless send them to a Mac or PC running Studio One.
The PreSonus AudioBox i series – travel the world!
PreSonus designed the AudioBox i range for use on the road. Its rugged and solid build-quality is there for all to see, so whether you’re a singer/songwriter who wants to take the AudioBox i One on tour or part of a band that needs to record guitars or vocals in stereo you can feel safe in the knowledge that either model won’t let you down.
" PreSonus has yet another impressive product to add to its already large list."- Audio Fanzine
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
AudioBox iTwo Inputs and Outputs
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (iOne: fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button; iTwo: variable mix via Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Nimbit Free account to distribute and sell your music
Construction and Security
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the AudioBox iOne and AudioBox iTwo:
Windows and Mac Systems
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals. Monitor resolution for both PC and Macintosh should be no lower than 1024x768 pixels.