Nugen Audio MultiMonitor
Multiple-Stream real-time Loudness Meter
MultiMonitor provides the most powerful multi-channel loudness and true-peak metering available today.
MultiMonitor provides the most powerful multi-channel loudness and true-peak metering available today. 16 meters, each capable of mono, stereo or 5.1 formats (that’s up to 96 simultaneous audio channels) give you individual True Peak and LUFS momentary displays. Every meter has a dedicated numeric Short Term and Integrated LUFS data display and meters can be colour-coded to aid grouping. Meters also feature a minimum and maximum short-term alerts function. MultiMonitor is fully compliant with CALM Act legislation, ITU-R BS1770/1, ATSC A/85, EBU R128 and other specific worldwide localisations.
MultiMonitor is great for monitoring multiple playback sources or audio sub-groups simultaneously with 5.1 and stereo PGM output alongside the console in the audio control room. It’s ideal also in the MCR, monitoring multiple studios and formats simultaneously.
- Perform station monitoring and historical diagnostic
- Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
- Achieve channel loudness consistency
- Maintain loudness consistency across channels
- Meet recent legislation and adopted standards
- Harmonise program content
- Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM