KRK Rokit RP4 G3 Active Studio Monitor Black
Rokit Powered RP4 G3 Bi-Amped Studio Monitor (Black)
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 4” glass-Aramid composite woofer.
The KRK Rokit RP4 G3 is an expert two-way nearfield active studio monitor utilising a 4” Aramid glass composite woofer and a 1” soft dome tweeter. This third-generation model is perfect for audio recording, mixing and mastering. The 1” tweeter and 4” woofer are autonomously powered by Class A-B 10 watts and 20 watts amplifiers respectively, thanks to the RP4 G3’s bi-amped system, offering a total system power of 30 watts. The drivers are guaranteed to retain power and clarity if the source material becomes weightier at one end of the frequency spectrum because of the RP4 G3’s dual amplifier setup - you can record and mix with confidence.
The Rokit RP4 G3 shoves the natural high end roll off you would typically find in active monitors well beyond human hearing’s range, with a frequency response of 51Hz – 35kHz, giving a far superior level of accuracy and clarity to the reproduction of high frequencies. The monitor can also throw a serious punch with its imposing low-end extension, especially for a speaker with such a small footprint. This extension is fortified by the addition of a front-firing bass port.
Housed in an MDF enclosure with a sleek black vinyl finish, the KRK Rokit RP4 controls sit to its rear. Unbalanced RCA, balanced ¼” TRS jack and balanced XLR connections for signal input are all located there, as well as high and low frequency controls for room acoustics compensation and a master level control.
The KRK Rokit RP4 G3 can supply an imposingly high level for its size, with a max SPL of 102dB, making it well suited to playback as well as production. If you’re in need of the precision of larger professional monitors, but with a compact design and affordable pricing, the KRK Rokit RP4 G3 is the perfect active monitor.
- Bi-amped / Tri-amped (RP103G3) class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface