Inogeni 4K HDMI to USB3.0 Converter
4K HDMI Capture to USB 3.0
The INOGENI 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter is the most easy and reliable tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI output for your PC for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications.
The INOGENI 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter is the most easy and reliable tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI output for your PC for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. No driver installation is necessary and will work on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets. It features a single HDMI input / USB 3.0 output, supports SD and HDTV video formats up to Ultra HD 4K (4096x2160) and most computer graphic formats.
Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software.
The converter supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 30 fps and 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps.
All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit or 4:2:0 12-bit colour spaces over USB 3.0, while all UHD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:0. The embedded audio in your HDMI signals are extracted and output as two-channel LPCM. A USB 3.0 cable is included.
- 4K HDMI Capture to USB 3.0
- Supports 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats
- Supports 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 graphic formats
- Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096x2160) at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps
- Outputs 4:2:0 pixel format to reduce USB 3.0 bandwidth
- HDMI audio support
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD upscaling not supported)
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings. These controls do not work when we have a 4K input.
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Powered from USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android
- Skype, Lync, Hangouts, Zoom, FaceTime, Vidyo, LiveCast, Jabber, BlueJeans, TeamViewer, GoToMeeting, Webex
- VLC, VirtualDub, VideoGlide, QuickTime, qV4L2, MEncoder, LUVCView, GUVCView, MATLAB, VIDBlaster, OBS, Elements, Debut, Camtasia, Wirecast, FFmpeg, ALE, gstreamer, Edius, ScreenFlow, LabVIEW, vMix
- Youtube, vMix, xSplit, OBS, Wirecast, Livestream, USTREAM, Presentations 2Go, LiveCast