Blackmagic Design Decklink 8K Pro Mini Capture & Playback Card
Low profile PCIe 8K capture and playback card
DeckLink 8K Pro Mini is the ultimate 8K digital cinema low profile capture and playback card. Featuring 4 independent 12G‑SDI Micro BNC connections, DeckLink 8K Pro Mini can work in all SD, HD, Ultra HD, 4K DCI, 8K and 8K DCI standards. You get support for high frame rate, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 video and full Rec. 2020 color, making it perfect for next generation high resolution and high dynamic range workflows.
DeckLink 8K Pro Mini is the ultimate 8K digital cinema low profile capture and playback card. Featuring 4 independent mini BNC 12G‑SDI connections, DeckLink 8K Pro Mini can work in all SD, HD, Ultra HD, 4K DCI, 8K and 8K DCI standards. You get support for high frame rate, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 video and full Rec. 2020 colour, making it perfect for next generation high resolution and high dynamic range workflows.
DeckLink capture and playback cards are used every day on Hollywood feature films, episodic television programs, music videos, commercials and more. Featuring the latest cutting edge technologies such as 12G-SDI and 8K support, DeckLink cards give you the highest quality video and work with more applications and platforms than any other card. Every DeckLink PCI Express card can be installed in Mac, Windows and Linux based workstations and servers, giving you ultimate flexibility.
Perfect For Post Production - SD, HD, 4K & 8K
Work with any video format and resolution that you need. DeckLink cards let you capture from cameras, decks and live feeds directly into editing, effects and design software applications such as DaVinci Resolve. Depending on the model you choose, DeckLink cards support the complete range of formats used in today’s high end film, television and commercial post production. You get 12‑bit RGB support and 4:4:4 image quality for deep colour and high dynamic range work, high frame rate support of up to 60 frames per second, stereoscopic 3D and more. There are DeckLink models to support either file or tape based workflows for perfect monitoring in editing and grading suites using professional SDI monitors, HDMI televisions and even digital cinema projectors.
Highest Quality Connections
Every DeckLink card features high quality connections so you get pristine video and audio along with compatibility for working with the widest range of professional SDI equipment. DeckLink 8K Pro includes quad link 12G-SDI, while other models feature single and dual link 6G and 12G‑SDI, or single link 3G-SDI. In addition, some DeckLink cards include a professional analog component, S-video and composite connections, along with 2 channels of AES/EBU and 4 channels of balanced analog audio in and out. All models include Black Burst/Tri-sync reference and serial deck control. The 6G and 12G-SDI cards feature multi rate connections that automatically detect and switch speed for working with all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats. The advanced DeckLink 8K Pro and DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G support additional high resolution DCI formats and higher frame rates.
Unrivaled Video Quality
DeckLink lets you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD as well as 10‑bit uncompressed YUV and 12‑bit RGB video. When working with uncompressed, all images are a mathematically perfect pixel-for-pixel clone of the source, without any generational loss, so you have the confidence you’re working at the absolute highest quality possible. Get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior colour correction and more.
Decklink Cards Work With The Software You Love To Use
- Mac OS - No other capture and playback cards are supported by more software applications for Mac. Get drivers that work with fantastic editing software such as DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro and News Cutter. For visual effects get full compatibility with Fusion, Nuke, After Effects and Photoshop. For audio, DeckLink cards work with Fairlight audio in DaVinci Resolve, ProTools, Nuendo and Cubase. For streaming, you can use OBS, Wirecast, Livestream Producer.
- Windows - Get access to a massive range of windows software. DeckLink supports WDM, DirectShow and QuickTime so you can use applications such as DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer and News Cutter, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and more. For visual effects use Fusion, After Effects and Photoshop. Audio software supported includes Nuendo, Cubase and more. When streaming you get compatibility with OBS, Xsplit Broadcaster, Wirecast and Livestream Procaster.
- Linux - DeckLink cards are open standard capture cards and are perfect for the development of Linux based video applications. They’re designed to work perfectly with DaVinci Resolve for editing, colour correction and professional audio. There’s also a free, well documented SDK that makes it easy for you to develop specific solutions to meet your needs. Blackmagic’s Design Media Express is also available for capture and playback when using DeckLink with Linux operating systems.
- Low profile PCIe 8K capture and playback card
- Designed for high end feature film production
- Includes quad link 12G-SDI connections with support for all SD, HD, Ultra HD, 4K and 8K standards
- Support for high frame rate, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 video and full Rec. 2020 colour
- DeckLink 8K Pro Mini