Atomos Ninja Inferno - Includes Free Atomos Power Kit
Atomos Ninja Inferno 7.1" AtomHDR 1500nit Field Monitor with 4K60p / HD 10-bit ProRes/DNx Recording over HDMI
The Ninja Inferno is the secret ingredient to unlock the professional capability of 4K 60p cameras like the Panasonic GH5. Bypass the internal recording limitations and take full advantage of the sensor by recording to the camera's maximum color accuracy, colour resolution and dynamic range with 4:2:2 10-bit V-Log-L recorded as full I-frame's to high bitrate Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR. The 10-bit calibrated HDR panel takes the guesswork out of exposing for V-Log-L and is backed up by a suite of professional scopes that can be used even in direct sunlight thanks to the 1500nit panel brightness.
INCLUDES FREE ATOMOS POWER KIT WHILE STOCKS LAST!
The industry leading 7” field monitor takes shape in the Atomos Flame Series. With 10-bit Colour processing, the AtomHDR engine processes 64 times more colour data than traditional 8-bit panels. The Atomos Flame Series precisely displays 10 stops of the luminance detail of Log with 10 bit HDR Post Production colour accuracy. This is the first time this level of detail has been provided in a field monitor.
The significantly improved power management shooting system enables the user to continue shooting for longer in the field - for Rec709 standard dynamic range scenes the 1500nits brightness further assists the act of outdoor recording. The professional 4K/HD ProRes/DNxHR Recording, Playback and Editing that has made Atomos notorious also comes fitted as standard, of course.
Making use of the power of the 1500nit panel, the Atomos Flame Series of monitor-recorders are furnished with the AtomHDR engine. This panel operates in tandem with Atomos' patent pending image processing to resolve the brightness detail of Log camera signals with the colour accuracy of 10 bit HDR images mastered in post production,
The typical difficulties of exposing Log signals on a washed out image are removed in this way. With AtomHDR you simply frame, expose, focus and shoot. All major camera maker’s Log formats are supported - Sony, Canon, Panansonic, Arri, Red and JVC.
The Atomos Ninja Inferno advances much of the Ninja Flame’s specifications. There are upgrades to HDR, video and audio in/outs and on board processing power. A wide array of accessories are available seperately that include a snap-fast HDR sunhood, fast battery charger, control cable, a HPRC hard case, 2 x NP-F750 4 cell batteries, D-Tap Cable, 5 x Master Caddy Cases, USB 3 Docking Station, and a 12V 3A AC-DC Power Adapter as well as the XLR breakout cable.
- 4k60p 10 bit - Achieve the most from your GH5 with out the need to wait for any firmware update so you can get the most out of your camera from day 1
- Increased Video Quality - Bypass the internal camera compression to achieve increased colour accuracy and Professional Hollywood Codecs.
- 1500 Nits Daylight viewable - See you images clearly in any situation, even with out a Sun hood. TheClass leading Colour accurate monitor with over six times the average viewing area of a DSLR.
- Hollywood Quality - Visually lossless compression in a format that is designed to be edited
- Video Tools - Visualise the dynamic range, protect high / low lights with the LUMA waveform and Vector scope for monitoring color hue
- No record time limit - Recording externally to the camera puts an end to the traditional 30min recording barrier
- Focus Assist - Focus and Exposure assist tools with 1:1 and 2:1 Zoom for 4K
- 4k to HD Down-convert: Record you clips in 4k and play then out in HD for use on existing equipment such as TVs, Monitors and Projectors
- 7” SuperATOM IPS Monitor - Class leading Colour accurate monitor with over six times the average viewing area of a DSLR.
- Apply & Preview LUT - Preview and apply 3D LUTs for more creative shooting and simple grades or Film Stock looks
Video output (play out)
Supported loop out formats
Video signal conversion
Supported formats (Record & Playback)
Realtime hardware encoding
Audio in/out (48kHz PCM audio)