Integrated 4K/HD Camera with HDBaseT
Control and display RovoCam’s gorgeous UltraHD/HD imagery remotely with RovoRX-HDMI.
RovoCam itself features an integrated HDBaseT transmitter. Not only does HDBaseT offer affordable long cable runs up to 100 meters over standard Cat 5e/6 cables, it also passes RovoCam’s gorgeous UltraHD/HD imagery, audio, control of the camera, and power to the unit.
A single Cat 5e/6 cable carries all uncompressed video, 2-Channel audio, VISCA camera control, and power for the simplest installation ever due to RovoCam’s integrated HDBaseT interface.
• 1 x HDBaseT connector (RJ-45) allowing camera interaction and control, uncompressed video, audio and power all over one Cat 5e/6 cable.
• 1 x 3.5mm Mic audio input
• 1 x 3.5mm RS-232 input
• 1 x local power connector
Simple to Install. Simple to Operate.
Note: Power and RS-232 connections on RovoCam are not needed if those functions are supplied by the HDBaseT interface.
RovoControl is free software from AJA for Mac, Windows or Linux, designed to be a simple application for controlling one or multiple RovoCams, offering easy control of all the main camera features like zoom, iris and focus.
RovoControl uniquely offer electronic PTZ for moving an HD 1080p box around the UltaHD frame, allowing Pan and Tilt for HD output.
RovoControl v1.0 software features:
• Zoom, focus and iris control.
• Electronic PTZ to move a 1080p box around an UltraHD frame for Region of Interest (ROI) Pan and Tilt extraction for HD workflows.
• Change resolution dynamically between UltraHD and HD options.
• Windows and Mac OS X cross platform support
- 4x 6G/3G-SDI outputs support video and embedded audio for incredible multi-format compatibility
- 8-Channels (4 pairs) of SDI embedded audio supported
- DA Mode for distributing 6G/3G-SDI UltraHD and HD signals from HDBaseT sources
- HDMI simultaneous output for UltraHD and HD displays
- REF in/out that can be genlocked with other broadcast gear
- USB port for software configuration of SDI settings
- Power over HDBaseT (PoH), allowing RovoCam to be powered remotely from its physical location
Audio Output Digital
*NOTE: No Audio on HDMI output
Audio Output Analog
*NOTE: This feature only works when used in conjunction with RovoCam Audio
Size (w x d x h)