AJA Video Systems OG-FIBER-T SDI to Fiber Converter
openGear 1-channel SDI to Fiber Converter
The OG-FIBER-T is a state-of-the-art, openGear-compatible SDI to Fiber converter, enabling SDI signals to be extended up to 10km over standard single-mode fiber optic cable. The SDI input is re-clocked with best-in-class input jitter tolerance. A re-clocked looping SDI output is also provided.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
The SDI input is re-clocked with best-in-class input jitter tolerance. A re-clocked looping SDI output is also provided. SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. Supports single mode fiber cable.
- Automatic detection and re-clocking of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb SDI data rates
- Inputs: SDI, BNC connector
- Outputs: Single mode optical fiber, LC connector; SDI, BNC (loop of input)
- Bypass mode: 50mb to 3gb – auto bypassing for non SMPTE rates
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Optical Power: -2dBm typical
- Power: 2.5 watts
- Hot-swap capable
- Compatible with DFR-8321 and OG3 openGear frames
Video Input Digital
Video Output Digital
Cable Equalization (Belden 1694A coax)
Size (w x d x h)