Introducing VELVET2, the most robust and advanced LED panel producing velvety soft light. With it’s 100% aluminium body, the VELVET2 is certified to the IP54 rainproof standard and made to endure the tougher shooting conditions on any location or studio.
Quality White Light
CRI 95 with no green deviation to get perfect skin tones and real colors with any HD or photo camera.
Professional and consistent colour rendition
Absolutely consistent lamp to lamp to mix as many units as you wish and get exactly the same light quality and colour reproduction.
VELVET light is always ready to operate worldwide:-
- Using any battery from 12 to 35 VDC
- With Vlock or Gold battery mount
- With universal AC power 90-264 VAC
- Rainproof and shock resistant aluminium body
- More than bi-colour 3000K to 6000K
- Best quality Osram LED
- Natural shadowless light
- High output 210 Lux at 3m
- Worldwide AC & DC powered
- On-board and DMX control
- Thin and portable
- Modular design for multipanel
- Flicker free up to 3000 fps
- Silent fan-free operation
- Two years warranty
- 100% Maintenance free: you will never spend on bulbs, gels or funs to replace
THELIGHT proprietary technology provides CRI 95 and no green deviation light calibrated for HD, film and photo professional cameras to achieve perfect skin tones, vivid colors and real images.
Modular Lighting System
VELVET light has been designed to easily get wide light sources by mechanically and electronically linking several panels together.
The master-slave function is made to control a group of VELVET panels from the one assigned as master.
The slender and solid design with its modular system allow quick set up with a wide range of rigging options: ball head rapid mounts, yokes for ceiling grids installations or rigging on location, ¼-20” threads for rigging, multipanel yokes of various sizes to mount several panels together and get big LED sources without investing on bulky fixtures.
The compactness and lightness of the panels made them perfect for limited spaces, low ceilings, transportation and storage.
Lighting has never been so easy
With VELVET LIGHT there is no need to use correction gels, replace diffusers or tubes due to the digital variation of colour temperature and light intensity. Its incredibly soft beam is very easy to use, produce no shadows on the actor’s faces and does not disturb their eyes. The velvety quality light wraps around the objects and actors getting beauty and natural look images.
The light evenness and power make it the right choice on lighting backgrounds and invaluable as studio or location all purpose light.
THELIGHT VELVET panels are compatible with any kind of light source and their built-in and DMX digital controls lets you adapt on the fly to the changing light conditions or desired light effect.
Quick Set Up
- Adjustable colour temperature from 3000K to 6000K
- Smooth flicker-free dimming 0 to 100 with no colour shift
- Digital on-board control
- The colour temperature and light intensity levels are digitally displayed and can be precisely adjusted through shock resistant buttons.
- DMX remote control even without a controller!
- Master-slave function to link several units together and operate without a console.
- The Master unit will be the controller and the others will react.
- Bi-directional DMX RDM is the perfect solution on studio simplifying the assignment and channel addressing of every fixture.
All-In-One: Powerful, Robust and Efficient
Forget about gels, diffusers or lamps replacement, save time on adjustments and money on servicing labour.
THELIGHT fixtures clearly drop operation cost with no maintenance, instant ignition and adjustment, CRI 95 flicker-free light, heat and noise free operation with no fans to service.
Colour Temperature: Adjustable from 3000K to 6000K
Light Intensity: Dimmable 0 to 100 (smooth and flicker-free)
Colour Rendering Index: 95 CRI
Power Draw: 150W (10,4 Amps at 14,4 VDC - 0,65 Amps at 230VAC)
Power Supply: 24-35V DC via XLR3, 14,4V DC V-Lock or Gold mount battery plate, 90-264V AC 50/60Hz
Photometrics: 3600 Lux / 334 fc at 1m / 3 feet
450 Lux / 42 fc at 3m / 10 feet
Beam Angle: 100º
LED Rated Life: More than 50.000 hours
Cooling: No-noise, fan-free passive cooling
Protection: IP54 rain and dust proof, indoor or outdoor use
Construction and Finish: Made of black anodized extruded aluminium and black powder coated sheet aluminum
VELVET LED Technology: OSRAM selected BIN LED + optic diffuser + CPU software control
Accessories: AC power supply, Vlock or Gold adapter, foldable Snapgrid, DMX 512 splitter, cable in&out, removable barn doors, cordura case, hard case.
Rigging Options: Aluminum yoke with 16 female combined with 28 pin, multiple ¼-20” threads for rigging, quick link swivel ball head, multipanels yokes.
Dimensions and Weight
670 x 308 x 68mm
Weight: 6.0 kg