Telestream Wirecast Pro - Windows (Upgrade from Studio)
Live video streaming production software for Windows Upgrade
This version is for existing users of Wirecast Studio for Windows and enables you to go from the Studio versoin up to the current Pro version.
With Wirecast, you can stream multiple live cameras, bring in remote guests or screenshares, while dynamically mixing in other media such as movies, images, and sounds. Next, easily add production features such as transitions, instant replay, playlists, built-in titles, chroma key, virtual sets, live scoreboards and clocks. Wirecast is ideal for broadcasting professional-looking live internet shows, news, online gaming, sporting events, concerts, church services, corporate meetings, lectures and much more
EASILY STREAM PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING VIDEO WITH WIRECAST
What are you waiting for? Communicate your message to the world with Wirecast, the award-winning video production software. Go live with just your webcam or connect multiple cameras, scoreboards, graphics and remote guests. Wirecast makes it easy to stream amazing-looking live and pre-recorded video to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope and more. Try it.
STREAM LIVE? WIRECAST HAS YOU COVERED
Live stream graduations, award ceremonies, student news and sports, guest lectures, and classroom lessons to your community. Wirecast is used at every level of education.
Houses of Worship
Engage and expand your remote congregation with live streams of your services and events. Reach out and touch more people.
Live Event Production
Live stream conferences, concerts, interviews and more. Wirecast provides everything you need to stream professional live events.
Capture the action! Use Wirecast’s professional features like clocks, scoreboards and instant Replay to bring your audience to the game.
Television, Radio & News Broadcasters
Stream your programming to OTT and social platforms or augment your premium content with second-screen live and interactive offerings.
Digital Marketing & Social Media
Wirecast is the perfect live video marketing tool. Engage real-time with customers, fans and prospects using Wirecast’s native integrations with Facebook Live, Twitter, Periscope, YouTube and more.
- Easy To Use Mix and swap video and audio shots with the click of a mouse. Move, drag, and resize sources and stack them in any order so you can get the look you want
- Unlimited Destinations Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or ANY RTMP destination. Stream to more than one at a time.
- Stream & Record Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
- Unlimited Video Sources Cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, and more. See a full list of compatible third-party capture devices.
- Conferencing & Remote Production Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast.
- Beautiful Graphics & Animated Titles Over 100 built-in graphics and titles. NewBlue Titler Live, free with Wirecast, is the best way to display animated graphics and titles with Wirecast.
- Social Media Comments Built in Twitter comment curation and display. Display Facebook comments in animated titles using NewBlue Titler Live Express or NewBlue Titler Live Social.
- Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks & Timers Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features let your live viewers follow the action in the moment, and never miss an important play.
- Professional Audio ulti-channel audio ingest, support for ASIO, WASAPI and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
- Free Wireless Camera App Use Wirecast Go (iOS only) to bring in live mobile video from any Wi-Fi or LTE (cellular) connection.
- Desktop, NDI & Web Capture Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI and Syphon sources. Built-in web-browser can display live web pages.
- Wirecast Rendezvous: remote live guests and production 7 guests
- IP cameras and web stream input (RTMP, MMS, HTTP, and RTSP)
- Built-in PTZ Controller for Robotic Cameras (VISCA over IP)
- Monitor output data and statistics 1-17-slot
- NDI™ output
- Available for Mac or Windows