Ingest P2 Content, Fast
Sonnet's Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader quickly transfers files from Panasonic P2 memory cards to your computer with Thunderbolt ports on location, in the studio, or in the edit suite. This single-slot reader's ability to transfer data from P2 cards at much higher speeds than USB 2.0 card readers are capable makes for a significantly more convenient and efficient workflow. Its value price makes it the most cost-effective P2 card reader available!
The Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader can ingest files from P2 memory cards up to four times as fast as other single-slot card readers. Requiring only a single cable to connect to your computer, this high-performance Sonnet reader is bus powered (no separate power supply required) and exploits its 10Gbps Thunderbolt interface to deliver superior performance with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt port-equipped computers. As a result, this memory card reader transfers data at up to 70 MB/s.
The Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader is compatible with any Mac with a Thunderbolt port and connects directly to your computer or at the end of a Thunderbolt device chain. The reader supports all P2 memory cards and frame rates, and supports microP2 cards with an adapter (sold separately).
Measuring a compact 3.6 inches wide by 1 inch high by 4.5 inches deep, the Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader is the smallest P2 reader available, making it perfect for use anywhere space is tight. The reader's shell is made from extruded aluminum, making it lightweight, and yet rugged enough to be transported in an equipment bag without fear of cracking the case. Sonnet includes a Thunderbolt cable for directly connecting the card reader your system.
Thunderbolt-to-P2 Memory Card Reader
- Enables you to ingest files from P2 memory cards to any computer with a Thunderbolt port
- Ideal for use with a laptop computer when no power outlet is available
- Most cost effective P2 Card Reader Available
- 10Gbps interface delivers superior performance
Fast File Transfers
- Transfers data from P2 cards at up to 70 MB/s
Supports All P2 Cards
- Supports all P2 memory cards and frame rates; supports microP2 cards with an adapter (sold separately)
Small and Rugged
- Solid aluminum case measures just 3.6 inches wide by 4.5 inches long by 1 inch tall; smallest P2 card reader available
Data Transfer Speed: Up to 600 mb/s
Bus Interface: 10Gbps Thunderbolt
Dimensions WxDxH: 3.6 x 4.5 x 1 in. (91.1 x 113 x 25.25 mm)
RoHS Compliant: Yes
What's in the box
- Thunderbolt Pro P2 Card Reader
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt cable