Sonnet RackMac mini
1U Rack kit for 2 x Mac mini's
This fully-assembled rackmount solution for the latest line of Mac mini servers and computers supports the installation of one or two Mac minis side-by-side into 1U of rack space. Constructed of rugged steel, the RackMac mini places the computers behind a smart front panel. The RackMac mini's design manages airflow through the computers to keep them as cool as ambient air. Stack them close and stack them high for a Mac mini server farm. The RackMac mini provides a front panel power switch and front panel USB 3.0 port for each computer; built in panel-mount cables connect the ports to your computers' USB ports.
For each Mac mini, the RackMac mini includes front panel access to each computer’s DVD (if present), IR receiver, power indicator, power switch, and one USB 3.0 port. At the front panel you can turn on each Mac mini, plus connect a keyboard, mouse or USB drive.
RackMac mini allows open access to the computers' ports in the rear of the enclosure. Holes for cable ties enable you to secure all cables, keeping them tidy while avoiding accidental disconnects.
- Securely installs one or two Mac minis inside a 1U rackmount enclosure
- 1U height and standard mounting holes allow RackMac mini to be installed easily into any standard equipment rack
- Top cover padding which holds the computers firmly in place during transport and 11-inch mounting depth make RackMac mini perfectly suited for portable rack installations
- Manages airflow from front to back through each computer to keep them ambient temperature chill, even when RackMac mini is mounted between two other components
- Front panel openings allow insertion of CDs and DVDs, use of the IR receiver, and viewing of power indicator LEDs
- Front panel buttons enable operation of the computers' rear mounted power switches
- Front panel USB 3.0 ports allow connection of a USB peripheral (keyboard, flash drive, etc.) to each computer
- Provides open access to back of the computers to connect and disconnect cables
- Cable tie holes enable you to secure the power cord and other attached cables and avoid accidental disconnects while keeping them tidy
Dimensions and Weight