Durability: future-proof your investment
Cameras come and go; SmallHD on-camera monitors are built to last. Housed in a milled aluminum frame with a rubberized coating, the 702 Lite has durability in its DNA.
Focus Assist: intuitive tools for precision focus
With a crisp HD display and the world's most customizable Focus Assist and Peaking software, the 702 Lite makes it easy to pull focus. Joystick Zoom is incredibly handy, allowing the user to smoothly zoom/pan around the details of an image without leaving fingerprints on the display.
Exposure Assist: professional, accurate exposure tools
Whether you prefer Waveform, False Colour, or Zebra, the 702 Lite has a uniquely customizable tool set to help you properly expose your shot. Through the use of Pages, you can organize and optimize your monitoring workflow for speed and agility.
LUT Preview: creative confidence during production
Most large-scale productions have a crew dedicated to producing and distributing live colour grades on set. The 702 Lite brings the benefits of post production LUT preview to an affordable, 7-inch on-camera monitor.
- 1280x720 HD resolution 7-inch IPS LCD
- Aluminum chassis
- HDMI In/Out, SDI In/Out, SDI/HDMI Cross Conversion
- 450 nits brightness
- Built-in De-Log LUTs
- Loadable 3D LUTs via SD card + Downstream 3D LUTs
- Professional Software Tools: HD Waveform, Scopes, Focus Assist, Peaking, False Color, Zebra, and more
- LP-E6 and NP-F battery slots
- Weight: 10oz (without battery)
Input Signal Types/Formats
Output Signal Types/Formats
What's in the box
- 1 x Small HD 702 Lite
- 1 x 8GB SD Card
- 2 x Anton Bauer NP-F774 Batteries
- 1 x Anton Bauer L Series Battery Charger