More resolution, less reflection.
The 702 Bright represents a new breed of daylight viewable displays. Along with the 1000 NITs of brightness (2-3x traditional LCD), the LCD panel features optically bonded glass with anti-reflective coating. This greatly reduces glare and helps the high resolution, colour accurate display remain visible, even in the brightest of environments.
Ruggedly handsome, beautifully designed.
Housed in an aircraft grade aluminum unibody, the 702 Bright is both durable and functional. Contributing to its slim physique is an industry first, Sony L Series and Canon LP-E6 battery solution (no battery plate required). The 702 Bright’s construction is the perfect complement to its daylight viewable display.
Powerful processing, intuitive interaction.
The 702 Bright is built on SmallHD’s Page Builder OS. It’s the operating system that feels less like firmware and more like a production assistant. Page Builder was introduced with the SmallHD 500 Series. Create multiple pages (12 max), populate each with features you wish to use such as scopes, looks or focus assists then switch back and forth with a left-or-right flick of the joystick.
- 7-inch Daylight Viewable 1080P Field Monitor
- Features optically bonded glass with anti-reflective coating
- Sony L Series and Canon LP-E6 battery solution (no battery plate required)
- 1080p Full HD Resolution
- SDI & HDMI in/out
- SDI/HDMI Cross Conversion
- Down-stream 3D LUTs
- Loading/saving Profiles
- Dimensions: 19.20cm/7.56" x 10.74cm/4.23" x 2.41cm/.95" (Width x Height x Depth/Length)
- Weight (Item Only without battery): 311.84g/11oz
- Mount Points: (4) ¼-20 thread points (bottom, back & sides)
Input Signal Types/Formats
Output Signal Types/Formats