Sennheiser EW D1-ME2-H-UK Wireless Lavalier Microphone Digital System
Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone Set ideal for Live Stage use
evolution wireless D1 Lavalier-Set with ME 2 lavalier microphone for live stage use.
The Sennheiser evolution wireless EW D1 ME2 is a lavalier set ideal for live stage use. The unobtrusive ME 2 cardioid clip-on mic comes with EM-D1 rackmount receiver for excellent reception and SK-D1 body pack transmitter.
The EW D1 ME2 should be a mandatory addition to any presenter’s kit. A design centred on high performance and portability does not compromise on its internal specifications. Sennheiser’s mic is complimented by a straightforward graphic display and simple menu. The cardioid mic’s clip-on is inconspicuous and utilises a body pack transmitter to provide crystal clear sound and superb speech intelligibility. The EW D1 diversity receiver keeps excellent reception and can run up to 15 output lines in parallel and independently adjust the sensitivity of every transmission.
Both are insubstantial to mount and intuitive to use without conceding capability or toughness.
- Channel 38 (606.500MHz to 613.500MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- The "800MHz duplex gap" (823MHz to 832MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- 'Channel 70' (863MHz to 865MHz) is available, Licence exempt (FREE), up to four frequencies can be used simultaneously.
- UHF TV Channels 21 - 37 (470MHz to 606MHz) and 39 - 60 (614MHz to 790MHz) may be licensed for use depending on exact location and time period required.
- 1785MHz to 1800MHz is available in England, Wales and Scotland. Licence REQUIRED. NOT available in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
To apply for a licence and all other queries please visit the Ofcom website
- Unobtrusive professional clip-on microphone
- Up to 15 compatible channels (under optimal conditions) in license-free 2.4 GHz band
- Automatic frequency management
- Prevents interference: Intelligent channel back-up allows co-existence with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Audio effects: equalizer, de-esser, automatic gain control
- iOS app for remote control and monitoring of the system
- Sturdy metal housing
- EM-D1 rackmount receiver
- SK-D1 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2 clip-on microphone
- NT-12 power supply
- Transport Case
- User Manual