Sennheiser EW 500-G4-945-GBW Handheld Wireless Microphone System
Handheld professional wireless microphone System (GBw Range: 606-678 MHz)
True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control. Features SKM 500 G4 true diversity handheld transmitter, EM 300-500 G4 receiver and MMD 945-1 Microphone head with supercardioid pick up pattern.
The pinnacle of the evolution series, powered by Sennheiser’s renowned e 900 capsules e 935, e 945, and e 965 on a lightweight black aluminum handheld transmitter, ready to take the world’s biggest live stages.
G4 is where the magic is
On a live stage in your favorite venue or at major festivals. In houses of worship, and in the theater. Sound engineers and avid users love its flexibility and versatility whereas more casual users will adore how easy it is to setup, allowing them to fully concentrate on their main goal: connecting with their audience.
The pro's choice - evolution wireless G4 – 500 Series
Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4's flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world's music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
EM 300-500 G4 True Diversity Receiver
SKM 500 G4 Handheld Transmitter
MMD 945-1 Microphone Head
- EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter
- MMD 935-1 microphone head (only 935 variants)
- MMD 945-1 microphone head (only 945 variants)
- MMK 965-1 microphone head (only 965 variants)
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- 2 AA batteries
- power supply
- GA 3 rackmount set
- 2 rod antennas
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet