Sennheiser EW 500-965 G3 GB Wireless Handheld Vocal Microphone Set
Highest Quality Wireless Vocal Microphone Set with Bodypack Transmitter, Rackmountable Diversity Receiver, ew 500-865 Switchable Cardiod/Super-Cardioid Microphone and Cables
The Sennheiser EW 500-965 G3 GB wireless handheld vocal microphone set is a top-notch vocal system. The switchable cardioid/super-cardioid SKM 500-965 G3 mic comes with EM 500 G3 true diversity receiver for unparalleled reception and MZQ 1 microphone clip.
The EW 500-965 G3 should be a mandatory addition to any presentation or recording set. A design centred on high performance and portability does not compromise on its internal specifications. Sennheiser’s handheld mic is complimented by a straightforward graphic display and simple menu. The large-diaphragm true condenser switchable cardioid/super-cardioid microphone capsule is breathtakingly resonant and free of distortion – a flagship mic that rightly sits at the pinnacle of its market. The true diversity receiver keeps excellent reception.
Both are insubstantial to mount and intuitive to use without conceding capability or toughness.
- Channel 38 (606.500MHz to 613.500MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- The "800MHz duplex gap" (823MHz to 832MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- 'Channel 70' (863MHz to 865MHz) is available, Licence exempt (FREE), up to four frequencies can be used simultaneously.
- UHF TV Channels 21 - 37 (470MHz to 606MHz) and 39 - 60 (614MHz to 790MHz) may be licensed for use depending on exact location and time period required.
- 1785MHz to 1800MHz is available in England, Wales and Scotland. Licence REQUIRED. NOT available in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
To apply for a licence and all other queries please visit the Ofcom website
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 500 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 500-965 G3 handheld transmitter (switchable cardioid/super-cardioid, condenser, large diaphram)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions