Sennheiser EW 500-945 G3 GB Wireless Handheld Vocal Microphone Set
Wireless Vocal Microphone Set with Bodypack Transmitter, Rackmountable Diversity Receiver, ew 500-845 Super-Cardioid Microphone and Cables
The Sennheiser EW 500-945 G3 GB wireless handheld vocal microphone set is a versatile presentation system with a legendary microphone capsule. The super-cardioid SKM 500-945 G3 mic comes with EM 500 G3 true diversity receiver for unparalleled reception and MZQ 1 microphone clip.
The EW 500-945 G3 should be a mandatory addition to any presentation or recording set. A design centred on high performance and portability does not compromise on its internal specifications. Sennheiser’s handheld mic is complimented by a straightforward graphic display and simple menu. The super-cardioid microphone capsule is feedback-resistant and reproduces vocals prominently and with a smooth response. The true diversity receiver keeps excellent reception.
Both are insubstantial to mount and intuitive to use without conceding capability or toughness.
- Channel 38 (606.500MHz to 613.500MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- The "800MHz duplex gap" (823MHz to 832MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- 'Channel 70' (863MHz to 865MHz) is available, Licence exempt (FREE), up to four frequencies can be used simultaneously.
- UHF TV Channels 21 - 37 (470MHz to 606MHz) and 39 - 60 (614MHz to 790MHz) may be licensed for use depending on exact location and time period required.
- 1785MHz to 1800MHz is available in England, Wales and Scotland. Licence REQUIRED. NOT available in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
To apply for a licence and all other queries please visit the Ofcom website
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 500 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 500-945 G3 handheld transmitter (super-cardioid, dynamic)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions