Sennheiser EW 345 G3 GB Wireless Handheld Microphone Set
Versatile Presentation system with Transmitter, Rackmountable Diversity Receiver, SKM 300-845 Cardiod Handheld Microphone and Cables
Presentation set with high-quality microphone capsule: Super-cardioid SKM 300-845 G3 handheld mic with gripping sound, EM 300 G3 true diversity receiver with 1680 tuneable UHF frequencies, MZQ 1 microphone clip.
The Sennheiser EW 345 is a versatile presentation system. The super-cardioid SKM 300-845 G3 mic comes with EM 300 G3 true diversity receiver for highest reception and MZQ 1 microphone clip.
The EW 345 G3 should be a mandatory addition to any presentation set. A design centred on high performance and portability does not compromise on its internal specifications. Sennheiser’s mic is complimented by a straightforward graphic display and simple menu. The heart of this set is the super-cardioid microphone capsule adapted from the successful evolution 800 series. Its immediate and gripping sound is immediately noticeable, while the narrow pattern greatly reduces the risk of feedback. The equaliser integrated into the true diversity receiver also enables fine sound adjustments by the user.
Both are insubstantial to mount and intuitive to use without conceding capability or toughness.
- Channel 38 (606.500MHz to 613.500MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- The "800MHz duplex gap" (823MHz to 832MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- 'Channel 70' (863MHz to 865MHz) is available, Licence exempt (FREE), up to four frequencies can be used simultaneously.
- UHF TV Channels 21 - 37 (470MHz to 606MHz) and 39 - 60 (614MHz to 790MHz) may be licensed for use depending on exact location and time period required.
- 1785MHz to 1800MHz is available in England, Wales and Scotland. Licence REQUIRED. NOT available in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
To apply for a licence and all other queries please visit the Ofcom website
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 300-845 G3 handheld transmitter (super-cardioid, dynamic)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions