Sennheiser EW 122-P G3 GB Wireless Clip-On Microphone Set
High Quality Presentation set with Transmitter, Adaptive Diversity Receiver, Microphone and Cables
High-quality reporting set: ME 4 cardioid clip-on microphone for prominent voice reproduction free of background noise, EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter.
The flexible, durable and simple-to-use EW 122-P is well suited to video recording and presenting. The ME 4 cardioid clip-on mic comes with EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver and SK 100 G3 body pack transmitter with mute function.
The EW 122-P G3 should be a mandatory addition to any video reporting unit. A design centred on high performance and portability does not compromise on its internal specifications. Sennheiser’s cardioid mic is complimented by a straightforward graphic display and simple menu. The highly directional mic’s clip-on is conspicuous and utilises a body pack transmitter with mute function to provide crystal clear sound. The adaptive-diversity receiver keeps excellent reception.
Both are insubstantial to mount and intuitive to use without conceding capability or toughness.
- Channel 38 (606.500MHz to 613.500MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- The "800MHz duplex gap" (823MHz to 832MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- 'Channel 70' (863MHz to 865MHz) is available, Licence exempt (FREE), up to four frequencies can be used simultaneously.
- UHF TV Channels 21 - 37 (470MHz to 606MHz) and 39 - 60 (614MHz to 790MHz) may be licensed for use depending on exact location and time period required.
- 1785MHz to 1800MHz is available in England, Wales and Scotland. Licence REQUIRED. NOT available in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
To apply for a licence and all other queries please visit the Ofcom website
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid)
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 4 AA batteries
- Operating instructions