Sennheiser EW 112 G3 E Wireless Clip-On Microphone Set (Channel 70)
Reporting set with Transmitter, Diversity Receiver, Microphone and Cables
Flexible ENG set for indoors and outdoors: EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter & ME 2 clip-on microphone.
The flexible, durable and simple-to-use EW 112 provides natural speech reproduction while remaining conspicuously small. The ME 2 clip-on mic comes with EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver and SK 100 G3 body pack transmitter with mute function.
The EW 112 G3 should be a mandatory addition to any video reporting unit. A design centred on high performance and portability does not compromise on its internal specifications. Sennheiser’s mic is complimented by a straightforward graphic display and simple menu. The inconspicuous omni-directional mic’s clip-on utilises a body pack transmitter with mute function to provide crystal clear sound. The adaptive-diversity receiver keeps excellent reception.
Both are insubstantial to mount and intuitive to use without conceding capability or toughness
- Channel 38 (606.500MHz to 613.500MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- The "800MHz duplex gap" (823MHz to 832MHz) is available all over the UK, Licence REQUIRED.
- 'Channel 70' (863MHz to 865MHz) is available, Licence exempt (FREE), up to four frequencies can be used simultaneously.
- UHF TV Channels 21 - 37 (470MHz to 606MHz) and 39 - 60 (614MHz to 790MHz) may be licensed for use depending on exact location and time period required.
- 1785MHz to 1800MHz is available in England, Wales and Scotland. Licence REQUIRED. NOT available in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
To apply for a licence and all other queries please visit the Ofcom website
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Receivers True Diversity
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions