Roland VR-3EX All-in-one Audio/Video Mixer
An all-in-one av mixer with built-in usb port for web streaming and recording
The Roland VR-3EX is the next generation 4-channel SD performance audio video mixer which features HDMI inputs/outputs, USB streaming, HDCP support, built-in touch multi-viewer, an audio mixer all in a compact portable unit. Designed to be a live production switcher the built-in audio mixer with up to 4 frames delay to “lipsync” your video source. Scaling on the output allows you to output up to 1080p HD Video and Audio quality.
The Roland VR-3EX mixer with USB streaming is a live production switcher and web streaming device offering three SD HDMI/composite inputs and an HD HDMI/component or SD composite input. The unit processes the video internally using enlightened processing at SD resolution. The end result is the VR-3EX does not initiate interlace artefacts, resulting in a purer output than with standard SD switchers. Four integrated frame synchronisers, one per input, support and masterfully switch input video from sources that are not gen-locked. Additionally, the fourth input provides a built-in scaler enabling the user to work with HD resolution video.
The VR-3EX includes a scaler on the output, permitting upscaling to HD if necessary. The USB port also allows for the simultaneously recording of programs to a Mac or PC, or upload to assorted streaming services.
The VR-3EX features an incorporated Keyer for luma, chroma and PIP effects. The Roland mixer enjoys 250 further transition and 11 built-in effect options. The 18-channel audio mixer receives audio embedded in the HDMI stream, the four balanced XLR inputs, unbalanced analogue sources via the two RCA jacks, stereo mini jacks and the amalgamated microphones. You can also delay the audio by up to four frames to adjust the "lip" of your video.
A multiview screen can display your four inputs on screen simultaneously. This makes it possible to transition from one camera to the next by merely touching the camera view on the monitor screen.
- HDMI & Composite Inputs
- Standard Definition 16:9 Mixing Engine
- Scaled Output up to 1080p
- Advanced 18 Channel Audio Mixer
- USB 2.0 for 480i Streaming
- 2.5” Multiview Touchscreen Monitor
- Picture-in-Picture, Keyer and Video Effects
* The refresh rate is the maximum value of each resolution.
* The output format of HDMI and RGB/Component is always the same. When an interlaced format is selected, component signal is output from the RGB/COMPONENT connector. When a non-interlaced format is selected, RGB signal is output from the RGB/COMPONENT connector.
* Current value per channel
Signal Level and Impendance
Size and Weight
* 0 dBu = 0.775 V rms
- Roland VR-3EX AV Mixer
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
- Owner’s Manual