Rode Wireless Go
Digital Wireless Microphone System
The Wireless GO is the world’s smallest, most versatile wireless microphone system. The transmitter acts as both a clip-on mic or beltpack for a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal clear broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital to the on-camera receiver.
Wireless GO is the world’s smallest and most versatile digital wireless mic/receiver combination. Users get an incredibly compact on-camera (fits a hot shoe or clips to objects) receiver, and a compact clip-on transmitter with built-in microphone - featuring rechargeable 7-hour battery life, and digital audio transmission of up to 70m range in busy Wifi environments!
Plus, users can add a headset or Lavalier to the transmitter with its 3.5mm jack input - making it the world’s smallest belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone.
The RX receiver connects directly to camera (or smartphone using an optional SC7 cable) allowing for instant capture with no need to sync audio afterwards.
Wireless GO is unique in its clip'n'go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
What is Wireless Go?
Wireless GOis an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)?
Measuring in at anultra-compact44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX)acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Receiver (RX)?
The RXis just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mmand weighing just31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carryand facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mountsits snugin your camera’s shoe mount,or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors,into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc.There is also a three-stage output pad –0dB, -6dB, -12dB –to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
Flexible and Versatile
The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens –no cables and great sound.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or belt-pack transmitterfor a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III2.4GHz digital wireless transmissionwith 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even inlocations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range(line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, chargedvia USB-C
- Up to 7hours on a fullcharge,including a battery saver mode
- Superlightweightand ultra-compact: TX andRX are only 31geach
- The transmitter and receiverpair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dBThe Wireless GO™ Digital Wireless MicrophoneTransmitter (left) and Receiver.
Acoustic and Electrical Specifications
External Mic Input
- 1 x TX Transmitter
- 1 x RX Receiver
- 2 x Furry
- 1 x Carry Pouch
- 1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 1 x SC2 Cable