Rode NT4 Condenser Microphone
X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
The RODE NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones, complex stereo bars and equipment. Simply place the microphone and capture a realistic stereo field using a single microphone.
Combining an acoustically matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90 degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design in a studio or in the field.
The NT4's versatility is further extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm minijack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to mixing console, portable recorder or camera.
The RODE NT4 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by ROØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
- Dual externally biased 1/2” capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Dual power operation
- Custom stereo cables included - 5 pin stereo XLR, Minijack (Via included cable) and dual 3-pin XLR (via included cable)
- Custom twin head windshield (WS4) included
- Includes custom twin head windshield WS4, RC4 case and 5-pin Minijack and XLR stereo cables
- Surface mount circuitry
- 10 year extended warranty with online registration
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Polar Pattern: CardioidPaired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Maximum SPL: 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level: 13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
Power Options: 9V Battery+48V phantom power
Dimensions: 231.00mmH x 61.00mmW x 33.00mmD
Output: Minijack OutputXLR Output
Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration