Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone Vocal Pack
1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount and Dust Cover
The RODE NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world’s most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal for vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD packed with recording tips.
The RODE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1” capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RODE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty with online registration
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: Side
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
Output Impedance: 100Ω
Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
Power Options: +24V phantom power +48V phantom power
Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
Output: XLR Output
Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- NT1-A 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- XLR cable (6m) shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
- Microphone Dust Cover Premium drawstring dust cover