RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card
38-Channel 24-bit/192kHz PCI Express Card
HDSPe AIO is the newly developed PCI Express version of the HDSP 9632. A newly developed genuine PCI Express core consequently takes full advantage of the new format, achieving significant performance gains in multitrack audio and lowest latency. Thanks to RME's secure flash update technology, firmware improvements, adjustments, and bugfixes can be installed easily at any time.
RME presents the world's most versatile PCI Express audio interface - the HDSPe AIO. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. The Advanced-Input-Output interface shines with the latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters, with more than 112 dB signal to noise ratio. For the first time, all inputs and outputs are simultaneously operational, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR).
Additional hi-quality analogue inputs and outputs can easily be added by favourably priced expansion boards. Of course TotalMix, the unsurpassed flexible routing mixer and SteadyClock, RME's sensational clock technology with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals, are on board too. HDSPe AIO also supports the optional TCO for synchronisation to timecode (LTC/video). All this combines into a professional 'soundcard' that the world has not seen before.
- Balanced* stereo analog in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz, > 112 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analogue I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 Stereo headphone output, separate DA-converter and playback device
- So up to 18 inputs and 20 outputs can be used simultaneously!
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix: 760 channel Mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
* The HDSPe AIO ships in a basic version with analogue RCA/phono breakout cables (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analogue I/Os are unbalanced. An analogue XLR breakout cable is available as option (headphone: Neutrik TRS locking jack), turning analogue into balanced mode.
HDSPe AIO includes SteadyClock (TM), RME's own clock technology, combining professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full varipitch capabilities and software controlled sample rates.