Upgrade you existing 3rd party licence upto the latest version 3 Pro.
Presonus have long been innovators within their industry, and version three of their flagship DAW, Presonus Studio One Professional is no exception. It was conceived as an antidote to modern DAWs and how over time they have become bloated by code and features, and so the aim was to provide a professional yet simplistic environment for you to compose, experiment, mix and master your music.
Studio One Professional V3 contains everything you need in a DAW. The interface is multi-touch enabled and the interface operation is simple drag-and-drop. The audio engine has been re-coded from the ground up to get the very best out of your noughts and ones. Studio One's browser features keyword search terms so you can quickly navigate through genre, instrument and mood type for faster arrangements. It also contains over 10,000 audio and music loops to help inspire and get creating quickly.
Presonus Studio One Professional is a complete DAW recording system
The new Arranger Track in Studio One Professional means you can now arrange faster than ever before, with some intuitive features. You can now drag whole sections of your track to experiment with different arrangement s and ideas without any complex editing. It also means you can take your best chorus take and duplicate it throughout the track for consistency in your arrangements.
Further to the Arranger Track, Studio One Professional now includes Scratch Pads which allow you to get really experimental without compromising your workflow. Scratch Pads are timelines that run alongside your existing track and allow you to take sections of your work and totally mess with them and if you find something that works, you can drag that back into your track. Seamless.
With unlimited audio and instrument track counts, Studio One places no limits on your creative freedom, and with Studio One Professional’s 64-bit audio processing, you don’t have to worry about your mix degrading when you work with large projects and mix in the box.
Stay tuned for PreSonus reviews...
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality, with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 64-bit resolution, and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- NEW Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
- NEW Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
- NEW Presence XT sampler with 15+ GB sound library and EXS, Kontakt, and Giga support
- NEW Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
- Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- NEW Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition and add dynamism to virtual instrument tracks
- UPDATED Content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword based “musical” search; find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched backing loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- NEW Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- NEW Studio One Remote for iPad
- UPDATED AudioBend real-time time stretching and pitch shifting sounds better than ever with Elastique Pro 3.0
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- 36 Native Effects™ 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Over 4,000 included audio and music loops
- Score video and edit audio for film with video track
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated SoundCloud® dashboard for sharing your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
Mac and Windows systems