The PreSonus ADL 600 is a 2 channel high voltage tube preamplifier. Built with sound quality as well as build quality in mind, the PreSonus ADL 600 is one of the most rugged and sonically pleasing preamplifiers on the market.
With its Class A, discrete design PreSonus has delivered superb sound quality into the ADL 600. The three top-grade vacuum tubes per channel operating with ±300V power rails allow for maximum headroom and beautiful tone. Add to this the dual transformer design that ensures super low noise operation and the result is an ultra-low noise tube preamplifier with rich and warm tone perfect for any application from vocals to guitars.
As well as the highest sound quality, the PreSonus ADL 600 also offers incredible flexibility. Each channel has separate microphone, line and instrument inputs. You also have the choice of 4 impedance settings on each microphone input channel meaning the preamp will sound great with any type of microphone.
The PreSonus ADL 600 – beautiful sonic quality built to last!
The input gain attenuator found in the PreSonus ADL 600 has a military grade rotary switch offering eight 5dB stepped increments and a total preamp gain of 73 dB. Indeed the very high build quality is evident throughout the unit, from the 20 dB pad, +48V phantom power and polarity inversion switches to the striking backlit analog VU meters and the eight-segmented LED meters. The PreSonus ADL 600 preamp deserves its place inside any professional recording studio.
"Fans of Anthony DeMaria Labs' tube gear will love the PreSonus ADL 600's trademark sound, which can most easily be described as vintage-like with lush overtones and a soft top end. The unit sounds awesome on miked electric guitar, and the line inputs warm up edgy or thin tracks beautifully"- Mix Online
2 input channels, each with:
- Mic, line, and instrument inputs
- High-voltage, Class A, dual-transformer, vacuum-tube preamp
- 3 military-grade vacuum tubes
- Input-source select
- Variable mic-input impedance (150, 300, 900, 1,500Ω)
- Variable high-pass filter (40, 80, 120 Hz)
- 8-position Gain switch
- Variable Trim adjustment for final stage
- 48V phantom power
- -20 dB pad
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Backlit VU meter (output level) with -6 dB switch (for metering hot signals)
- > 73 dB of gain
- 2 unbalanced ¼” instrument inputs (front panel)
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR line inputs
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR mic inputs
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR line outputs
- 2U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
- Chassis-ground link connectors (lift chassis ground)
Maximum Input Level