The Paralinx Tomahawk HDMI System is an HD Video Transmission system offering Real Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Tomahawk has a range of up to 2000 feet (600m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass. Both the Transmitter and Receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Tomahawk features HDMI input (transmitter) and dual 3G-HDSDI outputs (receiver).
Much like the popular Paralinx Arrow and Arrow Plus, the Tomahawk transmits Full HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.0oz/170g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
Additional receivers can be purchased. Battery plate, antenna, mounting, power cable, and case options are available as accessories.
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features HDMI input. Receiver features dual 3G-HDSDI outputs.
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter and ABS enclosure for receiver
- Ultra long-range transmission - Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
- Supported formats - 23.98p | 24p | 25p | 29.97p | 30p | 50i | 50p | 59.94i | 60i | 60p
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference
What's in the box
- 1 x Tomahawk HDMI transmitter w/stock antennas
- 1 x Tomahawk receiver w/stock antennas (dual-SDI outputs)
- 1 x PTap to Lemo power cable (18in/45cm)
- 1 x AC power adapter with 2-pin Lemo-type connector (per receiver)
- 18" BNC Cable (right-angle to right-angle)
- 1 x Remote control and IR cable (for menu access only)
- 1 x mini-USB to USB cable (for firmware updates only)