The Panasonic shoulder-type AJ-PX380G Camera Recorder raises broadcast picture quality and enhances network-based workflows, while adding compact, lightweight mobility and low-cost operation.
Its 1/3-type 2.2-megapixel 3MOS sensor achieves high sensitivity and high S/N. Broadcast-level AVC-ULTRA codecs (AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG, and AVC-Proxy) further enhance recording quality. You can select the most suitable codec for your purpose, from high quality 4:2:2 10-bit recording to low-rate HD streaming and FTP transmission.
The AJ-PX380G also supports 1080/59.94p,50p acquisition and 3G-SDI output. It comes equipped with a P2 card slot (Not all AVC-ULTRA formats are supported) and microP2 card slots. Plus...
- Network functions** support wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity.
- New workflow functions include Wireless Preview/Remote with PC/Mac, tablet device or smartphones, Rec during Uploading, and On-Air Streaming.
- An SDI input and wireless slot are also featured, providing all-round networking support.
- Shoulder-type P2 Camcorder
- Compact & lightweight
- Featuring the 2.2-megapixel 1/3-type 3MOS image sensor, this advanced camera recorder achieves high F11 (59.94 Hz)/F12 (50 Hz) sensitivity and excellent picture quality
- 1080/60p*1 supported. 1080/60i,*1 24p,*1 30p,*1 720p multi-format HD and SD recording. Switchable between 59.94 Hz and 50 Hz for 50i, 50p, and 25p support
- Features the AVC-ULTRA (Not all AVC-ULTRA formats are supported) multi-codec family, including the popular AVC-Intra100/50, the AVC-LongG50/25 with low-bit-rate Full-HD (1920 x 1080) 4:2:2 10 bit picture quality, and the AVC-LongG12 (8 bit 4:2:0) for extended recording
- Dual-codec recording with the low-bit-rate AVC-Proxy further enhances network operation
- Two standard-equipped microP2 card slots dramatically reduce media costs and enable Simultaneous Rec. and Hot-Swap Rec. One P2 card slot (The AJ-P2AJ1G memory card adaptor cannot be used) is also equipped
- Network functions** support wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity
*1: 60i, 60p, 24p, and 30p are actually recorded in 59.94i, 59.94p, 23.98p, and 29.97p, respectively.
** Notes Regarding Network Functions
- For 4G/LTE connection: 4G/LTE module is required from a 3rd party. Availability of this function may vary depends on areas. For details, please visit Panasonic website.
- For wireless LAN connection: Wireless module (optional, AJ-WM30) is required. For the OS, browser, device compatibility information, see “Service and Support” on the Panasonic website . Some functions are not supported by some devices.
- For iPad remote control: The P2 ROP App (downloadable free of charge from the Apple App Store) is required. For details, please visit Panasonic website.
- For streaming: Transfers only to a designated server (one server). The proxy image cannot be recorded while streaming. The streaming function cannot be used together with dual codec recording and simultaneous recording, or with the Rec during Uploading function. For details on downloading and the operating environment of video streaming compatible application software, please refer to the Panasonic website. For streaming, 4G/LTE USB modem and PC must be able to access directly each other by Public IP (Global IP). Please contact your provider to get Public IP (Global IP). To display the streaming video using P2 browser, player is required. (VLC MEDIA PLAYER for Windows PC, QuickTime Player for Mac.) P2 Streaming Receiver software (Windows only, not supported by Mac; available free of charge) is required for receiving the QoS mode. Please visit Panasonic website.