Following in the footsteps of the breakthrough AG-DVX100, the new AG-DVX200 debuts as the world’s first*1 4/3-type large format, 4K/60p (Use SDXC/SDHC Memory Card compatible with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) when using high bitrate video recording mode of 100 Mbps or greater) camcorder to feature an integrated zoom lens.
The DVX200 captures stunning imagery by virtue of LEICA DICOMAR 4K 13x zoom lens combined with an advanced large format 4K imager and the blending of aesthetics like shallow focus, attractive Bokeh, and an amazing 12 stop dynamic range made possible by the VariCam style V-Log L processing.
Newly designed lens-integrated body provides excellent mobility and extra flexibility is supported by the compartment with hatch-type cover which protects the battery and terminals from dust and impacts.
The crimson red coloring and stylish carbon-black textured body represents philosophy and advanced features of the new AG-DVX200 which produce emotional and highly detailed 4K images.
- Newly developed F2.8 LEICA DICOMAR 4K lens
- 13x zoom, 4K (4096 x 2160) 24p: 29.5 mm - 384.9 mm
- FHD: 28mm - 365.3 mm (35 mm film equivalent)
- 5 axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer
- Inteligent Auto Focus system
- ND filters (1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- Beautiful Bokeh effects from a 4/3-type, large-format sensor
- 12 stops of imager latitude faithfully recorded by new V-Log L gamma curve
- 60p images (MP4/MOV) with 4K (UHD: 3840 x 2160) resolution are recorded onto SD cards (Use SDXC/SDHC Memory Card compatible with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) when using high bitrate video recording mode of 100 Mbps or greater)
- Variable Frame Rate with a maximum of 120 fps (in FHD resolution)
- Simultaneous, backup, and relay recording using two card slots