Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K Handheld Fixed Lens Camcorder
4K 4/3 type Fixed Lens Camcorder
The Panasonic AG-DVX200 is the first Four Thirds type 4K/60p professional camcorder to feature an integrated zoom lens. The camera also features V-Log L, full HD OLED viewfinder and slow motion and macro modes.
Just like its innovative forebear the AG-DVX100, the latest AG-DVX200 premiers as the industry’s first 4/3-type large format, 4K/60p camcorder to offer an assimilated zoom lens.
The DVX200 records striking imagery by thanks to its Leica Dicomar 4K 13x zoom lens, amalgamated with a cutting-edge large format 4K imager and the combining of aesthetics like shallow focus, attractive Bokeh, and a brilliant 12 stop dynamic range supported by the VariCam style V-Log L processing.
The AG-DVX200’s freshly designed lens-integrated body delivers superb mobility and additional versatility is offered by the compartment with hatch-type cover, shielding the battery and terminals from dust and impacts.
The crimson red colouring and slick carbon-black textured body symbolises the thinking and developed features of the new AG-DVX200 which provide moving and precisely detailed 4K images.
- Newly developed F2.8 LEICA DICOMAR 4K lens
- 13x zoom, 4K (4096 x 2160) 24p: 29.5 mm - 384.9 mm
- FHD: 28mm - 365.3 mm (35 mm film equivalent)
- 5 axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer
- Inteligent Auto Focus system
- ND filters (1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- Beautiful Bokeh effects from a 4/3-type, large-format sensor
- 12 stops of imager latitude faithfully recorded by new V-Log L gamma curve
- 60p images (MP4/MOV) with 4K (UHD: 3840 x 2160) resolution are recorded onto SD cards (Use SDXC/SDHC Memory Card compatible with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) when using high bitrate video recording mode of 100 Mbps or greater)
- Variable Frame Rate with a maximum of 120 fps (in FHD resolution)
- Simultaneous, backup, and relay recording using two card slots