Neumann KMS 104 D BK Digital Vocal Microphone (Black)
High class digital stage microphone with Cardioid directional characteristic
Digital microphone technology on stage. The sound of the Neumann vocalist microphones connecting to AES 42, AES/EBU and S/PDIF.
The microphones KMS 104 D and KMS 105 D are the transition of the well-established KMS 104/105 analog microphones into the digital domain. Based on the AES42 standard, these microphones are an ideal choice for live and on-stage applications.
They provide all of the features of their analog counterparts. Additionally, they offer the advantages of the digital circuit technology, such as extended dynamic range, a more robust operation (EMC safe) and the avoidance of clipping as a result of the integrated peak limiter/ compressor.
- Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Cardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Without off-axis coloration
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Set includes stand clamp
- The legendary Neumann sound in the digital realm. Pure Neumann capsule sound.
- The satisfaction of recording the uncolored original, with no "bottlenecks" between the capsule and the recording system.
- The guarantee of having one of the best A/D converters available.
- Anti-clipping processing ensures handling safety, and reduces stress.
- Reduced time requirements and personnel costs, particularly due to faster post production processing.
- Lower investment costs, since separate A/D converters and preamps are no longer needed. This also means space and weight savings (e.g. in the OB van).
- KMS 104 D bk Microphone
- SG 105 stand mount
- Padded nylon bag