Neumann KH 310 D R G Active Studio Monitor (Right)
Active Studio Monitor with Digital Input and Delay
The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
The KH 310 D three-way active tri-amplified monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ Waveguide (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, various input options (analog and digital) and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.The KH 310 D is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system.
It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- Powerful alloy fabric dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- New in-house simulated drivers
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver
- Long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor™ (ELFF™) and ribbed surround
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo
- Compact sealed three-way cabinet design (magnetically shielded)
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter to protect the voice coils. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Production consistency due to individual hand-alignment in final test
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- Ground lift
- Digital XLR and BNC inputs and buffered BNC output
- Lipsync delay (0 ... 10/12 frames)
- Time-of-flight delay (0 ... 400 ms)
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 … 240 V)
- Extensive mounting hardware options
- Optional robust metal grille
- Optional transportation accessories
- 1x KH 310 D
- 3x Cables (European, UK and US)
- 4x Self-adhesive feet
- 1x Operating manual
- 1x Supplement "Getting Started Quickly"