mLogic mTape LTO-7 Thunderbolt 3 Archiving Solution
LTO-7 Thunderbolt 3 Archiving Solution with Free mLogic LTFS Utility
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology.
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port
mTape Thunderbolt revolutionizes LTO, enabling users to easily connect LTO-7 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mTape is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mTape ships with a simple drag and drop Linear Tape File System (LTFS) archiving and retrieve utility. To ensure that what you archive to mTape is an exact replica of your source material, the utility utilizes xxHASH64 verification. Detailed Transfer Logs are also generated with every archive.
Backup. Archive. Manage. Works with your favorite software.
mTape is compatible with industry leading LTO archiving and media management software for macOS and Windows including:
- Axle Video - Axle
- Archiware - P5
- Imagine Products - PreRoll Post
- Pomfort - Silverstack XT
- Square Box - CatDV
- StorageDNA - DNAevolution
- XenData - XenData 6 Workstation
- YoYotta - YoYottaID LTFS
Innovative Design. Solid engineering.
mTape features a compact form-factor design with aluminum construction that is ideal for mobile applications. And mTape is DC powered enabling the unit to be used in virtually any environment, be it in the studio or a remote location.
- Desktop Thunderbolt LTO-7 tape drive certified by Apple & Intel
- 6 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life - Significantly longer than hard drives
- Up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Reads and writes to both LTO 6 & 7 tapes, reads LTO 5 tapes
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered - Enables use in any environment
- Free mLogic LTFS Utility for simple drag & drop archiving
- macOS and Windows compatible
- Ships complete with LT0-7 tape, Cleaning tape and Thunderbolt cable
- mTape with LTO-7 tape drive
- Fujifilm LTO-7 tape cartridge
- Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
- 1 meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Universal power adapter