Magewell Pro Convert SDI TX
One-channel HD Signal Converter
Standalone 3G SDI to full bandwidth NDI encoder, 1-channel SDI, PoE
Innovating to Enhance Live Production Workflows
Adopting NewTek’s royalty-free NDI® protocol for encoding and transmission, the Pro Convert family easily and reliably converts video signals such as HDMI and SDI into NDI streams. These NDI streams will be available to all NDI-compatible software and systems on the same network regardless of physical distance, ensuring high-quality, low-latency, IP-based live production experiences superior to traditional live production solutions.
Video-over-IP has Never Been so Simple
Everything you need as a live content producer can fit in a backpack – Pro Convert devices and accessories, a network switch and a laptop. The converter accepts a wide range of signals from source equipment including cameras, production workstations, media players, games consoles and more, creating streams that are compatible with the large and growing number of NDI-enabled software applications.
Easy-to-Use; Zero Configuration
Pro Convert devices automatically detect your network and the video input signal format, with no manual network configuration nor source format selection needed. Plug in the cables, and it just works!
Scalable Solution with Lower Investment in Equipment
With Pro Convert devices, your Video-over-IP infrastructure can be expanded to any number of inputs. Simply add one more Pro Convert to add one channel of input to your NDI-based production network, with no need for expensive equipment like dedicated video routers or matrixes.
Fits Easily and Non-Disruptively into Your Existing Workflows
Simply connect a Pro Convert device to your existing video source to make your production workflow IP-enabled. The converter provides a loop-through interface so you can still connect your source to the same subsequent video equipment without affecting your original workflow, minimizing cost and integration effort.
- Convert one channel of SDI signal with embedded audio to NDI® stream
- FPGA-based Video Processing
- Superb Signal Compatibility
- Remote Control PTZ Cameras via IP
- Connect to the computer using RNDIS when Ethernet is not available
- Support 8 channel IEC60958 audio streams; support Audio 5.1 and 7.1
- Fail-over to swicth another source if the current one fails
- Intuitive web-based UI for quick setup and control
- Power via PoE or USB power supply
- Tally Lights
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Hole
- Accessed by multiple users simultaneously; different user permissions to ensure safety
- Low-noise fan for colling 24x7 continuus work
- Online Firmware Update
- Rotary switch to set the ID for each device
Supported Web Browser (tested)
Supported Software (tested)
PTZ + TALLY Control
Screw Mounting Hole
SDI Specific Features
NDI® Output Format
Video Processing Features
NDI® Source Name
Status LEDs indicate the working status of the device: