Blackmagic Design Video Assist Update
Blackmagic Video Assist 3.1
This utility updates your Video Assist to the latest software release for new features, bug fixes and other enhancements.
This update adds support for recording Blackmagic RAW on Video Assist 12G HDR models when shooting with Panasonic EVA1 and Canon C300 Mark II cameras.
Video Assist 3.1 update also adds digital slate features that embed camera metadata into files as they are recorded and also improves HDMI connectivity with some cameras.
Blackmagic RAW support also requires the installation of the Blackmagic RAW 1.7 update to access the files on computer.
What’s new in Blackmagic Video Assist 3.1
- Add Blackmagic RAW recording to the Video Assist 5” 12G HDR and Video Assist 7” 12G HDR
- Add Digital Slate to the Video Assist 5” 12G HDR and Video Assist 7” 12G HDR
- Improves HDMI connectivity with some cameras to Video Assist 5” 12G HDR and Video Assist 7” 12G HDR
- General performance and stability updates to the Video Assist 5” 12G HDR and Video Assist 7” 12G HDR
Minimum system requirements for macOS
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- USB 2.0 port for software updates
Minimum system requirements for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- A suitable USB 2.0 port
The Blackmagic Video Assist installer package installs:
- Blackmagic Video Assist Setup
This download is available for the following operating systems.
We have the entire Blackmagic Design range available on our website. ESV offer next working day delivery* FREE over £249!
If you require further information or assistance you can do so, either through our ‘chat’ function, email: [email protected] or by phone: 0203 137 2901; we’re always here and happy to help.
Please refer to the latest DaVinci Resolve Configuration Guide for your platform detailing support, including certified driver versions for third party hardware. It is available from www.blackmagicdesign.com/support.
You will also need to download and install the latest Blackmagic Design Desktop Video software for monitoring with your Blackmagic Design video hardware. Desktop Video is available from www.blackmagicdesign.com/support.