Blackmagic Design Converters Update
Blackmagic Converters 7.4
This software package allows you to set up and update your ATEM Converter, Micro and Mini Converter, DVI Extender or OpenGear Converter to the latest software release for new features, bug fixes and other enhancements.
What’s new in Converter Utility 7.4
- Level A support for Mini Converter Audio to SDI 4K.
- Support for the following formats for Mini Converter Audio to SDI 4K: 1080p47.95, 1080p48, 2K p29.97, DCI 2K p30, DCI 2K p47.95, DCI 2K p48, DCI 2K p50, DCI 2K p59.94, DCI 2K p60, DCI 2K PsF29.97, DCI 2K PsF30, DCI 4K p29.97, DCI 4K p30 DCI.
Minimum system requirements for macOS
- macOS Mojave 10.14 or later
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- A suitable USB 2 port for software updates
Minimum System Requirements for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Any Windows PC with an ethernet port and free USB 2 port
Installing Converter Utility Software
This installer contains the Converter Utility software, which allows you to configure any Mini Converter connected to your computer’s USB port.
Simply follow the wizard that appears when Windows detects new hardware.
The Blackmagic Converter Utility Installer package installs:
- Blackmagic Converter Utility
This download is available for the following operating systems:
We have the entire Blackmagic Design range available on our website. ESV offer next working day delivery* FREE over £249!
If you require further information or assistance you can do so, either through our ‘chat’ function, email: [email protected] or by phone: 0203 137 2901; we’re always here and happy to help.