KRK V8S4 Nearfield Studio Monitor (Each)
Bi-amped Class-D amplification Active Nearfield Studio Monitor
The KRK V8 a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor with professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering. It features a 1” KRK designed Kevlar tweeter and 8” lightweight KRK designed woven Kevlar woofer.
KRK’s V8S4 delivers premium performance and precision for recording, mixing and mastering and is a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor. It offers a KRK engineered 1” Kevlar tweeter and 8” lightweight woven Kevlar woofer.
Capturing the historic sound quality that has made KRK a quality benchmark in professional studios for the past three decades, the new V-Series also capitalises on the latest in modern technology. V8S4 monitors provide exceptionally soft midrange definition without colourisation and a sparkling high-end with tight, controlled low-end, as well as a broad sweet spot and stunning imaging, thanks to the Kevlar used in both the tweeter and woofer.
KRK´s perfected front-ported bass reflex enclosure design surpasses boundary coupling to provide adaptability in room positioning. The 8” woofer’s construction features a cast aluminium frame, this low-frequency cone and its high-frequency counter-part are both built from Kevlar and ferrite magnet. The V8S4 has a frequency range of 49Hz-19kHz and a total power output of 230 watts (200W and 30W respectively) driven by a KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier to deliver superior transient speed and up to 118dB of SPL.
The robust aluminium front-baffle and EVA foam pad essentially equates to having a built in stabiliser that provides improved transient response and imaging. 49 different DSP driven EQ presets offer superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste.
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQs
- Mid and High Frequency EQs
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points