KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Active Studio Monitor (Single)
Rokit Powered RP6 G3 Bi-Amped Studio Monitor
KRK's Rokit 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB.
The KRK Rokit RP6 G3 is an expert two-way nearfield active studio monitor utilising a 5” Aramid glass composite woofer and a 1” soft dome tweeter. This third-generation model is perfect for audio recording, mixing and mastering. The 1” tweeter and 5” woofer are autonomously powered by Class A-B 25 watts and 48 watts amplifiers respectively, thanks to the RP6 G3’s bi-amped system, offering a total system power of 73 watts. The drivers are guaranteed to retain power and clarity if the source material becomes weightier at one end of the frequency spectrum because of the RP6 G3’s dual amplifier setup - you can record and mix with confidence.
The Rokit RP6 G3 shoves the natural high end roll off you would typically find in active monitors well beyond human hearing’s range, with a frequency response of 45Hz – 35kHz, giving a far superior level of accuracy and clarity to the reproduction of high frequencies. The monitor can also throw a serious punch with its imposing low-end extension, especially for a speaker with such a small footprint. This extension is fortified by the addition of a front-firing bass port.
Housed in an MDF enclosure with a sleek black vinyl finish, the KRK Rokit RP6 controls sit to its rear. Unbalanced RCA, balanced ¼” TRS jack and balanced XLR connections for signal input are all located there, as well as high and low frequency controls for room acoustics compensation and a master level control.
The KRK Rokit RP6 G3 can supply an imposingly high level for its size, with a max SPL of 106dB, making it well suited to playback as well as production. If you’re in need of the precision of larger professional monitors, but with a compact design and affordable pricing, the KRK Rokit RP6 G3 is the perfect active monitor.
- Brand new Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- New Proprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- New 1” Soft-Dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- New High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- New Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- New Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- New Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- New Low-resonance enclosure for minimised distortion and colourisation
- New Multiple audio input connectors (Balanced XLR, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Unbalanced RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Peak SPL : 107dB
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
System type: Active Studio Monitor
Low-Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
Max Peak SPL: 107 dB
Amplifier Class: Class A-B
Power Output: 73W
High Frequency: 25W
Low Frequency: 48W
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
Input Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V (50Hz - 60Hz) or 100V (50Hz - 60 Hz)
Enclosure Construction: MDF
Finish: Black vinyl wrap
Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
Dimension and Weight
11.4" (290mm) x 8.9" (226mm) x 13.1" (332mm) (D x W x H)