JBL Pro PRX710 10" Powered Loudspeaker
10" Two-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement System
PRX710 is a compact and ultra-lightweight speaker in the PRX700 Series. Featuring a 10" low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL as well as a 1.5" diameter compression driver, the PRX710 has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size.
PRX710 is a portable and small-blueprint speaker in the PRX700 Series. Utilising a 10" low frequency driver to virtually eliminate distortion distortion as well as reaching higher SPL, alongside a 1.5" diameter compression driver, the PRX710 has been built to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size.
The PRX710 is the latest model of the highly successful PRX Series. It utilises JBL’s road tested transducer technology with edgewound ribbon voice coil to improve efficiency and power handling. The PRX710 is powered by a 1500 watt high performance, low distortion biamplification system designed to dispense sparkling power with optimum headroom to deliver smooth, high frequencies and rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power levels.
Deploying the most up-to-date manufacturing materials and methods, JBL has calibrated the PRX710’s enclosure for optimum acoustic resonance. The end result is tremendous volume and outstanding performance in a convenient, lightweight package. Indexed feet moulded into the PRX710 enable convenient storage and transport, on top of protected stacking for stage monitor and traditional stand-up configurations. Additionally, the intuitive location of the handles on the PRX710 guarantee you'll have no trouble carrying it around, while integrated hardware mounts make it possible to fly with the PRX710 if necessary.
An examination of the PRX710 radiation characteristics at different points on the high and low-frequency drivers enabled JBL engineers to discover a ground-breaking approach to waveguide design. The PRX710 utilises standalone waveguides for each component that controls the sound radiation at the high frequencies, the crossover point, and at the low frequencies, ensuring unparalleled sound quality. Innovative design also provides consistent frequency response across the PRX710’s entire coverage area, sending smooth, transparent sound to everyone in your audience.
- 133 dB peak SPL
- 10" low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
- Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles