iZotope Spire Studio
One-touch professional recording - anywhere
Ditch the cables and record professional-quality sound with Spire. It’s the world’s first truly wireless recording solution that will have you recording in seconds. Edit, mix, and share your recorded songs instantly via a built-in Wi-Fi connection between Spire Studio and the free, Spire app for iOS. Whether capturing a moment of inspiration or collaborating with bandmates, Spire delivers a new kind of recording experience.
It’s the sound that’s big
iZotope's award-winning sound processing technology gives you studio-quality recordings that other portable devices don’t offer – a built-in professional microphone, two inputs with Grace Design preamps, plus studio-grade effects like reverbs and delays make Spire Studio a small package that delivers big when it comes to your music.
Recording studio quality. Push button simplicity
No tech barriers to overcome. No momentum killing setup. Just your sound recorded quickly, easily and with pristine clarity. Whether you’re capturing inspiration, collaborating with bandmates, or sharing tracks with fans, your Spire Studio is ready. Anytime, anyplace.
Record. Mix. Edit. Share
Everything you need from a professional recording studio is right here. Multi-track eight parts in your song. Inputs for the whole band, plus the ability to elegantly edit, mix and share your tracks with the free Spire app for iPhone and iPad.
A studio that goes where you go
Portable recording with no compromise in quality – that’s Spire Studio. Built in Wi-Fi so you can ditch the cables with wireless connection to your phone. Fully equipped with a 4-hour rechargeable battery means you now have a full studio that fits in a guitar case or small bag . Enjoy the creative freedom that comes from not being locked in a basement studio.
- Internal studio-quality microphone for a professional sound
- Automatically set recording levels with a single button to eliminate set-up time and distorted sounds
- Record with a wealth of creative effects such as reverbs, delays, and amp models with zero-latency monitoring
- iZotope's award-winning intelligent sound processing technology gives recordings professional polish
- Add depth to your song by layering up to eight tracks per project
- Ditch the cables with a built-in Wi-Fi connection from Spire Studio to the Spire app
- Battery operated so you can record for hours on the go power
- Grace Design preamps for pristine clarity
- Two combo jacks for plugging in your instruments or mics with +48 V phantom
- Automatically sync tracks between hardware and software for seamless version control
- LED touchscreen to adjust volume, record, and mute tracks without slowing your creative flow
- Intuitive mixing and editing helps create a polished song ready to share
- Collaborate on projects with bandmates anywhere in the world — straight from your iPhone
- Easily export your music to a computer or favorite audio editing software like Pro Tools, iMovie, and Logic, or upload to storage platforms like iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Capabilities will also expand over time with continued updates from iZotope.
Sample Rate/Bit Depth
- Spire Studio
- Universal Power Supply
- Universal Interntional Manual