Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (2nd Gen) Audio Interface Bundle
Second generation 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with one Scarlett mic preamp and one instrument input, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus Powered. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples, Condenser Mic, Headphones and 3m/
The worlds best selling USB audio interface just got even better, faster – the Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen now incorporates 24 bit recordings up to 192 kHz meaning you can achieve the highest sound quality all with super low latency at 2.74ms. The revamped model has one natural-sounding Scarlett microphone preamp as well as a newly designed instrument input for hot pickups such as an electric guitar and its new sleeker chassis and metal gain controls improve the overall feel of the interface. Even the headphones and microphones have been fully redesigned In a very impressive move, Focusrite have now bundled a copy of Pro Tools First and Abelton Live with the whole Scarlett range – meaning not only do you get 2 free DAWs you also get 12 free plug ins with Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative pack plus Focusrite Red 2 & 3. This highly portable interface allows studio quality recordings anywhere.
PART OF FREE FOCUSRITE PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE OFFER - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
This bundle includes Focusrite’s Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, a CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone, HP60 closed-back headphones and three metre long 10’ XLR mic cable.
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen now integrates 24 bit recordings up to 192 kHz meaning that it’s now possible to achieve the highest sound quality, all with super low latency at 2.74ms – the world’s best selling USB audio interface just got even better. The overhauled Focusrite Scarlett Solo model has even more gain structure than its forerunner, as well as a freshly designed instrument input for hot pickups like an electric guitar. Its new, better refined chassis and metal gain controls improve the overall feel of the interface.
Focusrite have now bundled a copy of Pro Tools First and Abelton Live with the whole Focusrite Scarlett range. An impressive move not only providing the user with two free DAWs, but also 12 free plug ins with Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative pack as well as Focusrite Red 2 and 3. This exceedingly mobile interface delivers studio quality recordings anywhere.
The second generation Focusrite Scarlett range is also fit to bursting with improvements. New super-low latency provides confidence, permitting recording and monitoring with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis accent an upgraded industrial design. The Scarlett range is now also capable of running at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz. The input channels have evolved too. The latest Focusrite Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, empowering the user to set levels. The instrument input has also been totally overhauled, rendering it easily capable of handling hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have implemented analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, guarding the interface against unwanted power surges.
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, there’s no need for a power supply. Scarlett Solo is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects necessary to begin recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
- Get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away.
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly-designed instrument input, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- One headphone output with gain control
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone and 3m / 10' Microphone cable
- Studio quality HP60 closed-back headphones.
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
Scarlett Solo Studio (2nd Gen) Included Software
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) System Requirements
Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) is class compliant on Mac. Driver will be required for PC.
- Scarlett Solo USB audio interface
- CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone
- HP60 closed-back headphones
- 3 metre / 10' XLR mic cable
- Stand clip, for attaching the microphone to a stand
- Recording software and effects