Focusrite RedNet PCIeR Host Card
Dedicated Dante audio interface card with network redundancy for Windows or Mac
RedNet PCIeR combines extremely low latency with Ethernet redundancy, offering the best possible system performance coupled with exceptional reliability. The card requires a standard PCIe slot in a Windows or Mac computer and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with under 3ms latency*. Dual RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connectors switch automatically according to network availability and link the audio computer to the rest of the network
*Dependent on ASIO/Core Audio buffer size
RedNet PCIeR blends exceptionally low latency with Ethernet redundancy, delivering optimum system performance matched with extreme reliability. The card necessitates a standard PCIe slot in a Windows or Mac computer and supplies up to 128 channels I/O with under 3ms latency (dependent on ASIO/Core Audio buffer size). Dual RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connectors alternate automatically depending on network availability, as well as linking the audio computer to the rest of the network.
At 96kHz and below the Focusrite RedNet PCIeR affords 128 channels in and 128 out, at 176.4kHz and 192 kHz 64 channels in and 64 are out are available. This audio interface card is compatible with any Dante network as well as any Thunderbolt PCIe chassis.
- Dual Ethernet ports for full redundancy
- 128 channels in and 128 channels out at 96kHz and below
- 64 channels in and 64 channels out at 176.4kHz and 192kHz
- Compatible with any Dante network
- Up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Under 3ms analogue-to-analogue round-trip latency through DAW with Focusrite RedNet A-D/D-A
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Thunderbolt PCIe chassis compatible