Dynaudio PRO M3 VE Bi-amped Main Monitor - Right
3-Way Main Studio Monitor
M3 is the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology from Dynaudio with cutting-edge signal processing and amplification from Lab.gruppen and Lake.
The Dynaudio Professional M3VE monitor system that takes monitoring to a whole new level with a significant upgrade from its predecessor - the renowned M3A 3-way monitor. Two speakers are powered by a single four channel Lab.gruppen PLM 12k44 amplifier, using the integrated Lake active cross-over between LF and MF, while passively filtering the MF/HF cross-over point.
With Dynaudio ESOTAR² driver technology, M3VE takes over where most other monitor systems give up. Attention to detail, underpinned by a 22Hz - 21kHz frequency response and beyond 133dB SPL, M3VE leaves no room for desire in terms of resolution, range or power.
Please visit http://labgruppen.com/series/plm-series for more information on the amplifier.
- Unique linear phase frequency response
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 25kHz
- Dual 12" ESOTAR² Woofers, aluminum voice coil
- Dual 6" Midrange drivers, MSP cone, 75mm aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" (28mm) ESOTAR² Soft-dome tweeter, aluminum voice coil
- Max. SPL (short term peak @ 1m): 133 SPL
- Heavy internal damping for minimum cabinet resonance
- Dimensions: 555mm (W) x 775mm (H) x 505mm (D)
- Weight: 143 lbs./ 65 kg.
Technical Specifications - 12k44