Dynaudio Pro Core 47 Three-Way Studio Monitor (Left) (Each)
Three-way Professional Monitor with DSP-optimised performance
Core 47 is the mid-size model of Dynaudio's flagship professional reference monitor series. Their engineers codenamed it ‘Bulldog’. You’ll know why when you fire it up. Core 47 is a no-compromise three-way professional monitor that delivers the best modern DSP-optimised performance, effortless power, and classic Dynaudio heritage in a compact enclosure designed for every audio professional. This is what performance sounds like.
Extreme consistency, breathtaking accuracy and nothing but the truth
Studio professionals need to trust the monitors they use every day. They need to know recordings will sound the same at 10pm as it did at 10am. And they need to know that they don’t need to worry about listener fatigue. Most of all, they need to be secure in the knowledge that they’re hearing everything that was recorded – warts and all – so they can make the best mixing decisions.
Trust is something that’s earned in this industry and Core 47 is ready to earn yours by giving you the most accurate reproduction that the latest technology and more than 40 years of expertise can provide. And when we say ‘accurate’, we really mean it: all Core monitors are calibrated to within a reference of 0.2 dB at Dynaudio's factory in Denmark. You can install 100 and they’ll all perform to the same high standard.
Core 47 is the mid-size model of their flagship professional reference monitor series. Their engineers codenamed it ‘Bulldog’. You’ll know why when you fire it up.
This compact three-way monitor features an eyebrow-raising 500W + 500W + 150W of Class-D power from Pascal amplification, as well as sophisticated digital signal processing and a flat bass response down to 44 Hz at -3 dB, and 37 Hz at -6 dB with a gentle roll-off. And it reaches all the way up to 31kHz – never let it be said monitoring can’t give you a real high.
Designed for every type of studio
As the global success of Dynadio's LYD 48 series has shown, there’s great demand for compact three-way studio monitors. Rooms might be getting smaller, but we all remember how it was mixing on big three-way mains…
Core 47 is designed for maximum flexibility and performance where its compact size and superb midrange detail are desirable. This includes music recording studios, TV dub stages, edit suites, broadcast trucks, ADR facilities, and game authoring suites. It also makes an excellent surround monitor in broadcast and theatrical dub stages – including multi-channel immersive-audio rooms and custom installations.
And because its compact size doesn’t diminish its performance either in frequency response or output SPL, it’s incredibly easy to integrate with other Core series monitors in calibrated, multi-channel monitoring systems.
Core 47 is a no-compromise three-way professional monitor that delivers the best modern DSP-optimised performance, effortless power, and classic Dynaudio heritage in a compact enclosure designed for every audio professional. This is what performance sounds like.
- Designed, developed, tested and made in Denmark. All the drivers are hand-made at Dynaudio HQ, and each speaker is individually calibrated before it leaves our factory
- Simple to use… but incredibly powerful.
- Core’s DSP optimises performance for positioning, sound balance and bass extension
Power to spare
- Each Core 47 driver has its own dedicated Pascal Class-D amplifier: 500 W each for the woofer and midrange drivers and a 150 W amp for the tweeter. That’s some serious headroom
Esotar Pro tweeter
- Dynaudio’s already legendary high-frequency driver has been redesigned and re-engineered for high-performance professional use
- Designed and made in Denmark using our world-class Jupiter measuring facility
- Tweeter - 1
- Midrange - 4”
- Woofer - 7”
- Simple to use, powerful to listen to: it lets you tailor Core 47 for any listening environment
- All Core speakers are within 0.2 dB of each other for multi-speaker set-ups you can trust
Easy to mount
- With the optional Core bracket, Core 47 can be mounted on ceilings and walls with ease
- Analogue and AES3 digital inputs
- Maximum 24-bit/192 kHz
- 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 kHz sample rates supported, analogue runs at 192 kHz
- 112 dB @ 1 m anechoic, 118 dB half space
- 475 Hz (LF/MF) / 5250 Hz (MF/HF)
- 37 Hz - 31 kHz - 6 dB
- 44 Hz - 27 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Front-loaded bass reflex
* Maximum SPL measured in Jupiter (our state state-of-the-art 12x12x12m measuring room)